Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe

April 2020 Future Funk Music Artists (Quarantine Edition)

admin · 248

Offline admin

Hey everyone, here's the April Future Funk artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. This is the Quarantine Edition so stay safe and boost your immune system!

8) Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

8) If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

8) Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members

Support Agora Road and be a Patreon member Today!
https://www.patreon.com/agoraroad

Offline oceanus

Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 09:10:02 AM
Hey everyone, here's the April Future Funk artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. This is the Quarantine Edition so stay safe and boost your immune system!

8) If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

8) Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members

Hi, I recently dropped my first future funk ep called Reflections, heres a link to one of the tracks from the EP. Let me know what you guys think :D
https://soundcloud.com/iamoceanus/forever-always?in=iamoceanus/sets/reflections-a-future-funk-ep
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:12:04 AM by oceanus »

Offline pachinkoroomwinnersclub

Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 12:37:19 PM

Hi, I recently dropped my first future funk ep called Reflections, heres a link to one of the tracks from the EP. Let me know what you guys think :D
https://soundcloud.com/iamoceanus/forever-always?in=iamoceanus/sets/reflections-a-future-funk-ep

this is dope!

┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔▔▔╲┈╭━━━╮┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕┈╭━╮╭━╮┈▏┃UwU…┃┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕┈┃╭╯╰╮┃┈▏╰┳━━╯┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕┈╰╯╭╮╰╯┈▏┈┃┈┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈▏━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕┈┈┈╰╯┈┈┈▏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈▕╱╲╱╲╱╲╱╲▏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Offline 1999KB

Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 08:11:06 PM
Hi! Still extremely new to this genre, and this is one of the first songs I feel okay sharing. Let me know what I can improve on and don't be afraid to be brutal please.

Offline LCD Noir

Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 08:47:21 PM
Hi! Still extremely new to this genre, and this is one of the first songs I feel okay sharing. Let me know what I can improve on and don't be afraid to be brutal please.

This is pretty good! You did some nice chops, they have a light airy feel to them. My only complaint is that it's too short :D

Maybe a musician

Offline LCD Noir

Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 05:09:57 AM
Recently I finished up this future funk track where I tried experimenting a bit more, such as adding synths on top of the sample as well as chopping up the sample for the middle sections. I haven't done many future funk songs yet, since I primarily do vaporwave and lofi hip hop, but it's a nice change of pace every once in a while.

I hope you enjoy it!

Maybe a musician

Offline 1999KB

Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 11:21:48 AM
Recently I finished up this future funk track where I tried experimenting a bit more, such as adding synths on top of the sample as well as chopping up the sample for the middle sections. I haven't done many future funk songs yet, since I primarily do vaporwave and lofi hip hop, but it's a nice change of pace every once in a while.

I hope you enjoy it!

Yo I really liked the synths you added on top. I was actually gonna ask if you added them yourself since they sounded so right with the rest of the sample. My favorite part was the last few parts, especially after the high-pass interlude part. Great track.

vaporwaveforum vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave bandcamp vaporwave vaporwave playstation Coffee