Author Topic: January 2020 Music Artists Thread  (Read 6129 times)

Offline admin

January 2020 Music Artists Thread
« on: January 01, 2020, 05:21:14 PM »
Hey everyone, here's the January artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work.

8) Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

8) If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

8) Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted negativity aimed at members

Offline ABSTRACT-TRAGEDY

Re: January 2020 Music Artists Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 05:59:33 PM »

reposting this because i am OFFENDED how little attention this got which was TOTALLY not my fault for slapping it on the previous thread on the last day it's relevance.

TOTALLY.
BREAKING - The Green M&M Has Been Spotted Wearing A Mysterious New Bra; But Not Everyone Thinks It's Good
| laundromat EP coming soon |

Offline Andy Peterson

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 09:51:15 AM »
ABSTRACT-TRAGEDY, delightful track!

If I manage to make ANY progress this month on the upcoming Home&Office releases, I'll be posting here. Recording projects, web projects, and worst of all, my job, have all managed to prevent any new Home&Office stuff from happening for months now, so wish me luck!
Success is inevitable. All you have to do is say the word.

- Dillard Maxis ⛱

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 01:29:00 AM »

reposting this because i am OFFENDED how little attention this got which was TOTALLY not my fault for slapping it on the previous thread on the last day it's relevance.

TOTALLY.

Lovely tune! Have the midtones been boosted intentionally? It's subjective but if I had done this track I would have tried to make it sound warmer by maybe cutting some midtones or putting more reverb on low-mids and highs...

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 01:30:04 AM »
Vaporwave meets Film Noir...

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 09:05:30 AM »
Vaporwave meets Film Noir...

damn those echos tho, sooo nice, nice build up too, sounds like i feel when the drugs kick in. the video is great too  ;D

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 09:06:40 AM »
winter is warm this year...

https://shiftycomfort.bandcamp.com/album/bummer-freeze

love always,
shifty

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 01:11:39 PM »

TOTALLY.

Really great track! A fun and mellow listen the whole way through!

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 01:14:36 PM »

https://9rhythm9.bandcamp.com/album/oh-no

I used to be much more active around here but I took a break from music for quite a few months. Life just sorta got in the way but I am excited to get back into producing music! So here is my latest little EP  :D

Offline Andy Peterson

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 01:57:56 PM »
winter is warm this year...

https://shiftycomfort.bandcamp.com/album/bummer-freeze

love always,
shifty

I really like this! The back-and-forth between the frenetic rhythms and the more laid back sounding stuff is really cool. Based on the album title, artwork and general sound of the tracks I sort of imagined I was trapped in a glacier with nothing but a messed up boombox or something. Really enjoy your style!
Success is inevitable. All you have to do is say the word.

- Dillard Maxis ⛱

vaporwaveforum vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave bandcamp vaporwave vaporwave playstation Coffee