Author Topic: What is your favorite book?  (Read 1185 times)

Re: What is your favorite book?
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2020, 05:23:42 AM »
Neuromancer, a 1980's cyberpunk novel.

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 07:10:25 AM »
Gravity's Rainbow

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2020, 09:49:50 PM »
It's kind of hard to say....I don't read a ton anymore.

I guess the books that have impacted me most would be an easier one for me to answer.

It by Stephen King is awesome. Jurassic Park is great, I quote it a lot lol. Grant Morrison's Invisibles...man. Pretty life changing. Also kind of controversial and will get me some hate, but the Book of Genesis is pretty amazing on acid. I like Animal Farm a lot. I really like Maus, and even though its kind of an underground comic book, it is one of the most real and relatable tale of the 3rd reich

IDK I went through this weird phase when I got a kindle and was just listening to a ton of audiobooks and all of them stuck with me

Offline Lugia909

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2020, 03:17:47 PM »
Hm...well, for "fiction", probably Shea and Wilson's "The Illuminatus Trilogy". Nonfiction: Rev. Taitetsu Unno's "River of Fire, River of Water". And for the weird "neither/both" zone, Wm. S Burroughs' Nova Trilogy ("The Soft Machine", "The Ticket that Exploded" and "Nova Express").
Are we here? Are we unique? 南無阿弥陀仏

vaporwaveforum vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave bandcamp vaporwave vaporwave playstation Coffee