Author Topic: What's your favorite old computer game?  (Read 4632 times)

Offline waterfall2117

Re: What's your favorite old computer game?
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2020, 01:22:51 PM »
mine is Yume Nikki.
Have You Seen The Butthurt Husky?

Offline UncleLouke

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2020, 09:38:32 PM »
Megaman x, 1 3 4 and 6 mostly.... damn, I catch myself listening the OST until today

oddworld... pretty nostalgic

majesty...

(•_•)
( ง )ง
/︶\ vem tranquilo... vem tranquilo

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2020, 04:17:25 PM »
LSD Dream Emulator is a great game if you want to try out something weird. I've always enjoyed pong too, great to play with friends for a bit. Jet Set Radio Future is another classic, great soundtrack, but I eventually got stuck and haven't finished it. Was pretty darn near being done though
director of PSM, CEO of vaporwave

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2020, 07:45:49 AM »

Offline KitchenBell

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2020, 09:42:40 PM »
Armegatron Advanced! It's not the best, but it was one of the few things small enough that you could run them off a USB and then play it with any other computer our high school. It was almost sad when we figured out how to ran Halo CE on them, but eventually that took over. :(

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2020, 12:19:06 PM »
Armegatron Advanced! It's not the best, but it was one of the few things small enough that you could run them off a USB and then play it with any other computer our high school. It was almost sad when we figured out how to ran Halo CE on them, but eventually that took over. :(

Wait you were able to play CE on a school computer?

Offline KitchenBell

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2020, 07:04:06 PM »
in v low quality but it still ran - we had p good computers for the time cause we had a couple of like rich old ppl donating to it, they had to chain em to the desks cause ppl were taking them ahahaha

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2020, 11:30:47 AM »
in v low quality but it still ran - we had p good computers for the time cause we had a couple of like rich old ppl donating to it, they had to chain em to the desks cause ppl were taking them ahahaha
Hey if it works it works lol

Offline D E E S O L V T I O N

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2020, 07:46:04 AM »
what's your favorite old computer game? Mines Matrix Path of Neo.
Sonic R. I used to play it a lot in my childhood, now it's part of my mental imaginary  :-[

vaporwaveforum vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave bandcamp vaporwave vaporwave playstation Coffee