Author Topic: Improvement & Feedback Thread  (Read 5157 times)

Re: Improvement & Feedback Thread
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2020, 04:48:14 PM »
Heyo, looks like Google authentication is broken maybe. I get a 500 error when clicking the "sign in with Google" button, (so I made this fake AndyPeterson account. Normally I'm Andy Peterson with a space!)

Offline admin

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2020, 04:57:50 PM »
Heyo, looks like Google authentication is broken maybe. I get a 500 error when clicking the "sign in with Google" button, (so I made this fake AndyPeterson account. Normally I'm Andy Peterson with a space!)

Oh that's what happens, I just sent u a message. I am having trouble with the database so the forum may shutoff randomly until I fix it. See if it works right now

Offline admin

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2020, 05:07:07 PM »
I will message you when I fix it and debug it

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 05:08:01 PM »
I will message you when I fix it and debug it
Ok thanks

Offline admin

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2020, 07:37:01 PM »
I fixed the google authentication error. The problem was that it code was not compatible with php 7.2 so I reverted to php 7.0

Offline Andy Peterson

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 07:41:00 PM »
I'm back! Thanks :)
Success is inevitable. All you have to do is say the word.

- Dillard Maxis ⛱

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2020, 10:33:01 AM »
Have you ever considered enabling access for external apps like Tapatalk? I know the layout is nice and retro but I notice I often dread coming back here because of the layout. It's especially hard to browse and post using a smartphone. I'd love to have some good, clean access through an app and be here more often...

Offline admin

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2020, 12:24:22 PM »
Have you ever considered enabling access for external apps like Tapatalk? I know the layout is nice and retro but I notice I often dread coming back here because of the layout. It's especially hard to browse and post using a smartphone. I'd love to have some good, clean access through an app and be here more often...
Thank you for your input I'm looking more into Tapatalk and it does seem to support SMF forum software which is what this site uses. But would you be okay if the forum had a responsive code so it would be more mobile freindily? Or a new simple mobile theme you can use for your phone?

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2020, 10:29:41 AM »
A simple mobile theme would be great!

vaporwaveforum vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave bandcamp vaporwave vaporwave playstation Coffee