Author Topic: July 2020 Music Artists Thread (Second Wave) Edition  (Read 1862 times)

Re: July 2020 Music Artists Thread (Second Wave) Edition
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2020, 04:11:29 PM »
Just released my single called "device" off my new vaportrap album, "Drawings Carved Into The Clouds" which is set to release July 13, 2020.

Bandcamp

Let me know what you guys think, and follow me on Twitter to stay updated on my releases ❤
Bro whatever you did to the track in the background is fantastic. I've never been too in to vaportrap but I couldn't get enough of this mix  :)

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2020, 04:37:09 PM »
Just released my single called "device" off my new vaportrap album, "Drawings Carved Into The Clouds" which is set to release July 13, 2020.

Bandcamp

Let me know what you guys think, and follow me on Twitter to stay updated on my releases ❤
Bro whatever you did to the track in the background is fantastic. I've never been too in to vaportrap but I couldn't get enough of this mix  :)

Appreciate the feedback, I always spend a lot of time on the mix so it's good to hear that you enjoyed it.

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2020, 05:46:27 PM »
Hello, my name is Mr. Fuji and I'm an electronic musician who just released an album in June 2020. Here is one of my favorites from it:

Would love any feedback/critiques!

Hello guys, im Chris !

I created this music coupled with a small video-clip using some glitchy effects, hope you will like it !

:D

i was feelin this one, nice work. I think all the drums, instruments, and vocals complement each other really well. Cool video also!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 05:50:40 PM by mrfuji »

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2020, 10:14:32 AM »
Hello, my name is Mr. Fuji and I'm an electronic musician who just released an album in June 2020. Here is one of my favorites from it:

Would love any feedback/critiques!

Nice blend of sampled and unprocessed sounds here, I think it works really well. The arrangement develops and progresses nicely, mix is good, and I think the feel really evokes the idea of a forest in spring. Personally I wasn't a fan of the clicks/pops, maybe because they feel a bit out of place with the unprocessed drums and piano. But that's just my preference.

Overall, love it!

Offline laCroix日食

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2020, 11:10:38 AM »
A little synthwave track I'm working on. Hope you enjoy it, feel free to tell me what you think!

"Vivo in inquietudine, ma dovrò farci l'abitudine, perché la vita non ti passa mai, dovrò cicatrizzarmi addosso i guai"

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2020, 12:29:07 PM »
A little synthwave track I'm working on. Hope you enjoy it, feel free to tell me what you think!

i like it, the drums were a nice surprise, i didn't expect them, very cool, other than that i really don't have any criticism.

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2020, 12:37:17 PM »

https://juicegatsbi.bandcamp.com/album/--20

shit.
this is hauntingly good, i love the build ups and the vocals are really cool i like how you modded them. oh one more thing the noise is excellently executed.  oh and another thing i thought my computer was going to explode,awesome, really cool work, i think i freaked my co-workers out.   ;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 12:49:22 PM by shiftycomfort »

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2020, 08:15:25 AM »

https://juicegatsbi.bandcamp.com/album/--20

shit.
this is hauntingly good, i love the build ups and the vocals are really cool i like how you modded them. oh one more thing the noise is excellently executed.  oh and another thing i thought my computer was going to explode,awesome, really cool work, i think i freaked my co-workers out.   ;)
thank you!!!!

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2020, 04:29:17 AM »
Kinda coming late to the party.
"Neural Dreams ツアー​/​90"

Of course, free to download

https://musicoftheblank.bandcamp.com/album/neural-dreams-90

vaporwaveforum vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave vaporwave bandcamp vaporwave vaporwave playstation Coffee